Violin for Beginners (Grade 1)
Violin - Grade 1
Course Instructed by - Ms. Shruti Bhave
- High Quality Video based Sessions to learn at your convenience
- Get Weekly Content for systematic learning
Grade 1 of Violin course is designed for those who are new to the world of Violin Playing and are willing to learn the basics. It will offer you proper knowledge of the basic concepts of playing Violin in a very easy to understand manner.
You will be able to understand basic elements of Music like Swar, Sargam, Aaroh – Avroh, Alankaar, Tempo, Raag, Taal & its usage for practical improvisation. This course covers all the details that are required to start playing Violin.
This course also provides downloadable play along practice tracks for each exercise. Sole motive to provide this is to get correct sound in the beginning stage and also to make practice sessions fun & enjoyable. You’ll also get course study material and certificate of completion.
Topics Covered In This Course
- Introduction to violin
- Correct holding posture
- Violin playing Technique
- Sargam & notes on violin
- Different bowing method
- 2, 3 & 4 note Alankars
- Technique & exercises to use 4thfinger
- Learning to play in different Lay
- Understanding Raag
- Playing Raag Yaman
- Sargam Geet in Raag Yaman
- Understanding Taal
- Learning songs like national anthem & birthday song
- We provide up to 3 one-on-one feedback sessions on skype for you to clarify your doubts and our expert teachers will make sure that you learn in a correct manner and avoid adopting any wrong practice.
- You can select the class you wish to schedule when you proceed to pay.
- Each Live feedback Session will be conducted via Skype for 30 mins durations.
- No previous knowledge required as this course covers all basics.
- A Violin.
- A Device with an active Internet Connection to view sessions.
- The course will start from the date entered by you at the time of payment.
- You will have access of the course for five months (22 weeks) from start date.
- Each week, 1 class will get unlocked that will have Videos & related study material for practice in entire week.
- The unlocked videos will remain accessible to you for entire course duration.
- For kids, parental supervision is recommended.
- The Live Class will be taken either by your Instructor or other beAmusician certified teacher of similar level based on schedule & availability.